Im on Youtube too!!

If you don't already know, i make make up video's too- check me out and please subscribe :) http://www.youtube.com/user/hollymae20

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Hello everyone!!

ohmygosh....it really has been too long!! This however is not going to be a make up post, as some of you may already know I am currently in my final year of University studying Illustration. I have decided to make a separate blog to show you all my work and my journey through my final year. If you have the time please check it out and follow me, i would really appreciate any feed back!! i hope you enjoy reading about my other love which is drawing, Happy New Year, lots of love Holly xxx

http://hollymae20illustrations.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. wow! i just checked out your illustration blog, i love how you have interpreted the theme :) especially that roll of wallpaper with the different sections on! cant wait to see the final piece :D btw you are my favourite 'beauty guru' on youtube! are you gunna be posting anymore videos ;)? Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! aww thank you :) yes i am going to be doing more vids soon, probably the w/e as my dissertation has to be handed in on friday-scary times!! thank you for your comment :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh cant wait ;D & good luck!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed. Lots of love holly, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shall be following for sure! i'm in my final year of my illustration and graphics degree, too. I hope you're not even half as stressed as I am! sooo much work! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, i cant believe it took me THIS long to find your blog.
    lots of love
    nanakkii

    ReplyDelete