Im on Youtube too!!

If you don't already know, i make make up video's too- check me out and please subscribe :) http://www.youtube.com/user/hollymae20

Monday 13 April 2009


mmmmm I'm so disappointed by the SMELL of this project........YUK
This is my second day of using it and i really hope that the colour will be sooooo good that i'll forget about the smell.....
I gave it too my mum to smell last night and she described it as having a real 'chemical' smell, not nice!
please let me know what you all think if you have tried this project before, personally i think I'm going to go back to my Dove summer body moisturizer as its smells LOVELY :D







1 comment:

  1. I have this!! and it STINKS!! gives a grojus colour but the smell is so off putting and even when you've got the right colour you want people around you can still smell it! bit embaressing really xen-tan gives a lush colour and smells of nothing at all! would recommend xen-tan over this!

    ReplyDelete